The Canon Printers are said to be the best printers in the world and any problem in this printer rarely occurs. But if a folk is facing some problems while using the Canon printer, like the printer is not printing properly or it is not even turning on or etc. Then you do not need to worry about it and no need to return it immediately or take it to the repair service center. As here you will learn some troubleshooting methods which are also termed as Canon Printer Troubleshooting methods, can solve such small issues.
Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting | Problems and Solutions:
While using a canon printer, a user may encounter the following problems:
- The printer is not turning On.
- It is not printing well.
- The print sticks-up regularly.
- It does not accept print commands from the computer.
These are some common problems that occur in a printer and that can be solved easily by following some instructions. The steps for Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting are described in the below section.
The Troubleshooting Methods
The printers are an important hardware part of a computer system and are controlled by the OS installed in the computer. The OS uses some software, which is also termed as drivers, to command the printers. If you have just bought a new printer, its driver’s CD or DVD must have come with it, keep it handy. If the Canon printer is not working properly then check somethings out like: receipt printer
- Whether the printer is switched on or not.
- Printer USB data cable is properly connected to the CPU or Laptop or not.
- Whether the printer driver is installed or not.
- Check in the control panel, the printer should not be offline anymore.
- Whether the cartridge is properly installed in the printer or not.
- Sometimes, a computer is connected to more than one printer or was connected earlier. Thus, while giving the print command, the names of all the printers that are connected and were connected to the PC appears for selection. The users simply commit a mistake that they do not select the printer which is already connected to the PC. So before printing, check once that you are giving commands to the same printer which you have already done.
- If the paper is trapped in the printer, do not apply a hard force, pull it out of the direction gradually, where the print comes out from.
- If you have a laser printer and its ink is over, then take out the cartridge and shake it slowly, you can take 10-20 printouts easily.
- Before applying paper in the printer, see if the paper is folded or cracked.
- Apply only the good quality paper in the laser printer, if you use light papers then it can screw up your printer quickly.
- If you have given multiple print commands together to the canon printer, then sometimes the printer stops working or it hangs up. For this, go to Control Panel and check that there should be no print command still in waiting. If it is, then cancel it or restart the computer.
- When a printer does not accept the print commands from the computer then there could be a problem with the drivers. You should reinstall the drivers in your PC and check again that whether the printer is working or not.